Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Backend served by the DCS
- Fully client-side frontend
- The choice of sources and source metadata (name, description, icon, example queries) defined in the front end
- The key resources (lexical resources, algorithm attributes, configuration files) should be unpacked and ready for editing
- Have an apps folder that will be made available by the DCS through HTTP, so that users can easily add.hack their own applications inside that folder.
- Add a way to package the whole thing into a deployable WAR?
- Add a way to serve the apps folder not through the DCS but e.g. through Apache for better performance?
- DCS: Traffic capping by IP: max queries / second, max queries / minute, max queries / hour
- DCS: Switch to Resteasy to remove boilerplate and make it easy to add new REST methods
- DCS: remove support for XSLT, this can be added as a servlet filter
- Remove user-facing metadata from component suites? We only need to keep the human-readable name.
- Ship with caching of remote document sources enabled
- Add support for JSON input
- The log dir location should be determined in the config (with the default pointing to the DCS directory). This way we'll avoid deployment problems (no write rights etc.)